The town lies on the northernmost part of Vojvodina, 3 kilometres from Subotica, at the border of Serbia and Hungary.
Bicycle tours around Kelebija:
Roman Catholic Church
The church was designed by Károly Molcer and built in 1937. Its 30 metres high, yellow brick tower is located in its courtyard behind the pines. Communion is held in Hungarian and Croatian.